Stuck on Tutorial 6

halaywi

or at least post a screen shot of what he's seeing so we can help better.

Hi,:)

He's still a new member (junior member). He may not know yet how to post an image.

Also, as new member his posts will take a while to appear after posting. (couple of hours usually, up to a maximum of 24 I think.) So he may have replied already, but without it showing on the forum.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MrZippy,

I'm a newbie, and I don't even know what "vor" means. Please explain. Thanks!

VHF omnidirectional range is for navigation. that would be the private pilot lesson you can do and read about that.

giving up on flight simulation for good:D

to the original poster. not to sound difficult or any thing. but if I was you I wouldn't worrie about VOR's and navigation stuff like that till you get more used to things. that's more advanced navigation cause you need to set up the radios and stuff like that. I would get to know your plane first and how to handle it then start easing into more advanced stuff. don't just jump in feet first. when starting FSX for a new guy there is a learning curve.

but if I was you I wouldn't worrie about VOR's and navigation stuff like that till you get more used to things.

I think he was asking about vor because of the post where vor was typed instead of top, not because of navigation.

And for the OP, VC stands for Virtual Cockpit, which is also called the 3D cockpit. The A or SHIFT-A can switch you between them.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

I think he was asking about vor because of the post where vor was typed instead of top, not because of navigation.

And for the OP, VC stands for Virtual Cockpit, which is also called the 3D cockpit. The A or SHIFT-A can switch you between them.

oh ok