Invisible Cessna 152 FSX SE

I recently purchased the just flight cessna 152 on steam for FSX SE ,i have purchased several other just flight add-on and they all work no problem. However the cessna 152 is installed and shows in the selection area in fsx ,when i start the flight i cannot see the aircraft just the pilot sitting in mid air, i can start the engines ,i can hear them,i can see the lights and the pilot moves with the controller inputs, i can even fly the aircraft...but i cant see it! I have tried a few things to rectify this but to no avail. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Right up front I'll say I have no skills and no experience with anything like this.. But after seeing similar questions in the forums for years I'll ask a few of the standard questions.

Are you using DX-10 and Steve's DX fixer?

Are aircraft shadows turned on?

Are video drivers updated?

Did you download the wrong version by mistake?

And the classic (that surprisingly has worked for many of my problems)...

Have you turned it off , then back on?

Dx-10 preview-OFF

Shadows -OFF

Drivers-updated

100% correct version

Ha Ha, yes have tried the I/T go to of "on and OFF", I have not tried Steve's DX fixer however, I did contact just flight and they suggested a couple of things one of which was to verify the integrity of files, and they also suggested my firewall may of blocked the download no joy with either of these ,I have tried to reinstall the add-on also.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

Zip already answered the Q for Dobb04. At SimViation. How do I know? I Googled 'just flight cessna 152 on steam for FSX SE' that's how. For the $40 plus bucks it should install itself by itself! Ha.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

If all aircraft types are invisible (in preview also) then find the fsx.cfg file and:

-Close Fsx

-then change:

see_self=0

to:

see_self=1

Close and save the fsx.cfg file. Start fsx.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?285243-User-aircraft-invisible-Fixed-See_Self-1-line

----

If it's just that cessna 152.

The justflight demos are time limited and altitude limited. After x minutes, or above x altitude, the plane becomes invisible.

And you have to uninstall the demo before installing the full product.

https://www.justflight.com/demos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]