Yeeeeeeeeeeee, haaaaaaaaa! I feel the need for speed!

That is sweet! Where did you find that beauty?! :cool::pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is sweet! Where did you find that beauty?! :cool::pilot:

David - You can download it from this site. I downloaded mine from Simviation, but, just this morning, I found it on this site's library.

file name is fsx_f16_2seater.zip. If you download it and have any issues, let me know, I found 2 issues and all is resolved for me! It is an original download by Kirk Olsson, but updated on this freeware download by Michael Pook on 4/16/2007.

Good luck! Rick :cool:

David - You can download it from this site. I downloaded mine from Simviation, but, just this morning, I found it on this site's library.

file name is fsx_f16_2seater.zip. If you download it and have any issues, let me know, I found 2 issues and all is resolved for me! It is an original download by Kirk Olsson, but updated on this freeware download by Michael Pook on 4/16/2007.

Good luck! Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick. Much appreciated!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Okay, David, I am at an advantage in that I have an original F16 2 seater Thunderbirds download by Kirk Olsson, and the aircraft.cfg is almost identical in every way and it helped me sorting out my issues last evening! AND, if you don't like the panel that comes with the download, which I did not, I have a nicer panel (my opinion) if you'd like to try it. Just let me know, always glad to help a Senior Rookie Bragger! :rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

Okay, David, I am at an advantage in that I have an original F16 2 seater Thunderbirds download by Kirk Olsson, and the aircraft.cfg is almost identical in every way and it helped me sorting out my issues last evening! AND, if you don't like the panel that comes with the download, which I did not, I have a nicer panel (my opinion) if you'd like to try it. Just let me know, always glad to help a Senior Rookie Bragger! :rolleyes:

Thanks again! Yeah, I’m not right, never been :p

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh! Kirk Olsson's F16 comes into a variety of versions, mods, adds!

To the point I don't really know anymore now what zips are on my hard disk! :):)

Fine warbird in any case!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

The venerable old F-16. :pilot: She may not have the technological smarts or capabilities of the latest fighters, but for my money she's the hottest single engine jet ever made! Just all kinds of sexy any way you look at her. :p Whoa, sorry... got myself all excited there. :o -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

David - Here's the original F16 by Kirk Olsson. Same as the other, but a little crisper, cleaner looking aircraft!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]209350[/ATTACH]

Thanks Rick. Very nice!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The above was giving me problems, but here is the "Grand Finale" of my F15's, thanks to Mr Zippy, again thanks to you Charlie!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]209370[/ATTACH]

Rip 'em a new one, Rick! ;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

WHAT GOOD TIMING!!

I just returned from spending some time in Spartunburg South Carolina. While I was there they officially announced the F-16 would again go into production at a new facility being built there! It seems more countries want to buy more.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Wow, glad to hear that, lots of F16 fans out there!

I agree! Having said that, the friend I was visiting there isn't too thrilled. He lives close enough to the airport he already hears a lot of commercial flights. He is ow worried about the extra noise of the F-16s.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

worried about the extra noise of the F-16s.

Yes. That's a point on the other hand! At the aerial meeting in Dijon, two years ago, they had two Belgian F-16. When one demonstrated, that was much of a noice for sure!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Yes, I know, I told you all that #14 was my "Grand Finale!" but I had completely forgot about this beauty that came with the download Mr Zippy recommended! As pretty as this bird is, how could I not share it with you all? Here she is -

2019-4-26_19-3-12-544.jpg