Ultimate Traffic Live

Cjet123

:mad: I have UT Live installed to FSX Gold boxed :mad:

:mad: Do you have airliners at the gates? If so it's a sign UT Live is working :mad:

:mad: However It takes about 10~20 minutes for the aircraft to start taxiing/takeoff/landing :mad:

:mad: When you hear the first ATC request to taxi, all hell breaks loose :mad:

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

You say no traffic appear, so do you mean there are no aircraft at all showing at any airports?

Have you got any other ai flight plans installed, if so one or more of them could be for FS9?

Any FS9 ai flight plans can stop FSX flight plans from working, if you have the program AIFP that can root out out any FS9 plans and convert them for you.

I found my mistake and fixed it and now I am getting ai traffic at my airport but now I am wondering why the ai traffic from ultimate traffic live appear to be so washed out, like the colors on the aircraft appear to be grainy and no very detailed. Screenshot (11).png

To save resources.

Wim

+1 and from the angle that you show, any default aircraft, let alone AI, will look that blurry!

By-the-By your S-Skimo doesn't look that sharp and clear either.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

So is there anything I can do to fix it.

Does your FSX resolution match your Windows resolution? Ignore the circled DX10 Preview but look at the screen resolution. This is just a sample. Your resolution may be different.

DX10 preview.JPEG

Wait so I go into my fsx settings to find the graphics settings.

Either there or go outside, then down the block, turn left for about 100 yards and look for the little red house on the corner. All of your answers will be there waiting for you!:rolleyes:

I found my mistake and fixed it and now I am getting ai traffic at my airport but now I am wondering why the ai traffic from ultimate traffic live appear to be so washed out, like the colors on the aircraft appear to be grainy and no very detailed. [ATTACH=CONFIG]209286[/ATTACH]

AI aircraft usually are not very detailed to help frame rates. It's up to each modeler how detailed each single aircraft is. I notice in the UT Live aircraft folder that the newer models such as the B787 and A380 are way more detailed.

The "stair stepping" on the fuselage can be reduced with higher filtering/anti-alising settings but this impacts frame rate.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Archived