Logitech yoke quit working

Not sure where to turn but our yoke has stopped working for some reason. I’ve tried changing the USB port, turning off usb power management for full power, etc. I don’t find the yoke in device management. We have windows 10. The setup has been working perfectly for 6 months. I’ve ordered a replacement to try but wondered if there is something else to try on this one? My plan was to plug in the replacement and if it works send this one in for warranty fix. Any tips appreciated. Thanks.

p3375105752-3.jpg

p3209203674-3.jpg

p3209203684-3.jpg

I'm just taking a stab in the dark, but do you have another computer you can plug it into? Maybe if the different computer recognizes it you'll know it's probably a driver/software thing and not the yoke itself.
Prepar3d v4: HP Omen Desktop. Intel Core i7-8700K (6 Core, 3.7GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB dedicated GDDR5X), 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, Windows 10.

It sound like a simple no power issue. Aim some contact-spray into the Usb connector at the end of the cable perhaps. (Clears up any oxidition and is non-conductive so won't cause shorts.) (small chance but it may help.)

(spraying some of it into the device itself may also help, but could void the warrenty I guess. Also the spray is a bit oily and may affect movement of yoke or mess other things up. I would probably open the device up first to look for broke wires and loose connectors inside. And only then if need be apply the spray very cautiously and very localised inside the device on the required spots only.)

also check the cable for nicks or bends. The wires inside are very thin and break easily when the cable gets pinched or is pulled for example. They often damage near the Usb connector from rash unplugging by pulling on cable.

If logitech won't replace the device you can try cutting off a few inch and then attaching a new Usb plug. (attaching a new one requires some special tools I think though there may be 'click-fix' type connectors available.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
Just to update, Logitech replaced the yoke/throttle under warranty. Had me destroy broken ones by cutting cords off and sending pictures and then shipped me a brand new set. All working well now.

Just to update, Logitech replaced the yoke/throttle under warranty. Had me destroy broken ones by cutting cords off and sending pictures and then shipped me a brand new set. All working well now.

Very cool! Thanks for updating.

Prepar3d v4: HP Omen Desktop. Intel Core i7-8700K (6 Core, 3.7GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB dedicated GDDR5X), 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, Windows 10.