Airlift International fleet

Hey,

My previous uploads were the of Riddle Airline's fleet, and I continued to go with that airline, as it changed its name to Airlift International in 1963.

I've uploaded the repaints and they should be ready within the next day, or so.

Here is the fleet:

Airlift 707-365C (Captain Sim)

Airlift 707-365C.jpg

Airlift 727-172C (TDS)

Airlift 727-172C.jpg

Airlift C-46 (Libardo Guzman)

Airlift C-46.jpg

Airlift CL-44 (Mike Stone)

Airlift CL-44.jpg

Airlift DC-7CF (CalClassic)

Airlift DC-7CF.jpg

Airlift DC-8-54F (JustFlight)

Airlift DC-8-54F.jpg

Airlift DC-8-63CF (JustFlight)

Airlift DC-8-63CF.jpg

Airlift Lockheed L-100-20 (Alphasim/Virtavia)

Airlift Lockheed L-100-20.jpg

Cheers.

Ted

Beautiful looking for sure! :cool:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Peer, yes you're right. They actually had a few Constellations after the acquisition of Slick Airways in 1966. I believe it was 7 Connies in total. I didn't do the repaint as Gary Harper did a good repaint of that. If you're interested, here is the Flightsim link of that repaint:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=135611

• 8 months later...

Hi:

My dad flew with Riddle Airlines and ater Airlift for 29 years. I have drawn some art work for previous FS aircraft. Some of the pictures are in need of slight modifications in regards to Airlift's logo set. Who should I contact to get them modified. I am thrilled that you have posted these BTW. Thanks

Second question; Where can I download each of the Airlift aircraft? Thanks.

Marvellous collection Ted, thank you for sharing. Looking forward to your posting these to the library.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

He posted the whole fleet here in the FSX libraries (04-16-2019) Go to the FSX libraries and search for "Airlift International" :)

But Ted's message says "I've uploaded the repaints and they should be ready within the next day" while you are right, the fleet is there already???

Edited by kalizzi

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...