Ai Grumman Avengers? Where do you find them?

Hossfly68

I'm guessing they're on some mission through the Bermuda Triangle, but I've never flown any of the missions and never even looked at them. I've just always flown cross country flights and such. Just wondering if anybody has ever seen Flight 19 flying around. I've never even seen a post about them.

Thanks Mr Z! Guess I'm gonna have to give the missions a try sometime soon.

Supposedly, the copilot yells out t "What the heck was that!" which means you just flew over them. Just like in the Secret Shuttle Mission when he yells out the same thing and the flying saucer flies by.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

There is a FS9 package named "Vuelo_19" available at Simviation. Unfortunately it's in Spanish. But it comes with the five AI Avengers and useful maps. At least you might rather easily create AI formation flights with traffic files and ADE for each aircraft.

• 2 weeks later...
It's that what your are looking for? I could share Afcad and traffic files. Just be aware that you can't expect a correct formation flight. Although all five aircraft have the same model configuration and start from same postion, some take off faster than others.