Fs2004 Not one weather engine is working

piotreyjsky

Hi, I have a problem with my sim, no one program dosent works I tried with Active Sky, Fsatis, FsrealWX and sim real weather nothing works, I made reinstal, deleted cfg I was in the firewall, please help me because I do not know what to do

Active Sky Evolution should work still. It's not available for purchase but it works on FS2004 for me (purchased it back in 2012 when FS2004 default weather stopped working correctly). Contact HiFi and ask though as they helped me get my serial working again just a couple of weeks ago.

Check out my Real World Flights on the Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Check out my Flight Sim Livestreams on Twitch

Eric Flight Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Use FSRealWX and it also stopped working after its last update in mid March. But it was only the sequence issue. Prior to update I could start FSRealWX when the flight was selected. Now it does not work that way, I must first start the flight (on runway ready to fly) and then start the FSRealWX.

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

• 3 weeks later...
Contact HiFi and ask though as they helped me get my serial working again just a couple of weeks ago.

You and the rest of the world, I reckon. Seems they broke something that needed a fix, but didn't notify anyone. At least they fixed a discontinued product, some wouldn't.

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

I fly back in time and match the weather to the time and date. I don’t use “real time” weather. It would almost never be realistic as say my flight might be day but weather would be night weather depending on time zones.
Mark Daniels

I use ASE and always use current weather. Works fine for me. Although I do love landing the HJG DC-9-30 or HJG B727-200 in a blinding snow storm. So I might try that today or tomorrow. I had the PMDG B1900 but lost it in a HDD crash before I used to backup my drives. PMDG would not let me download it without paying for the plane again. Wish I still had that one. It was fun to land in bad weather also. Edited by bam1220

It's still working... let me explain...

RJ, looks like you have yourself covered. What happens if you need to reinstall 6.5? Can you install it without a connection?

I've also looked at weather and covered myself. Have no intention of losing weather in FS9.

Mark Daniels

Hi,

I have both AS6.5 and ASE installed. I always download ASE historical .wx files for offline use.

When I open one of those files in ASE, it creates a "current_wx_snapshot.txt" file, which is used by AS6.5 as well. And surprisingly the file in both ASE and AS6.5 get updated simultaneously. So I can still use ASE with recently downloaded weather.

DDP.

FSUIPC which is licensed by Hi-Fi Sim enabling use of advanced weather related features of the paid FSUIPC registered versiom. Weather smoothing is available to prevent sudden shifts as I recall.

KMSP - Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Puddles

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]