jetway not working for thomas ruths a330-300

Cjet123

You’ll have to adjust the plane’s config (.cfg) file and add an exit. I’m away from my computer but you’ll need to find the numbers. As an example, look at the default 737. Towards the bottom you’ll see “number of exits-2” and a bunch of numbers underneath that. You’ll need to find one for a 330.

Edit: found this. Make sure you’re parked in a spot that’s big enough to handle the plane.

exit.0 = 0.4, 30.62, -7.9, 6.5, 0

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Is it a stock FSX airport or add on airport? If stock, they are not moving to my knowledge, they are static only.

Peter

Ancient I7-2600@3900, 24gb ram, 250gb ssd win10/64, 500gb ssd fsx, 500gb ssd p3d v3.4

Is it a stock FSX airport or add on airport? If stock, they are not moving to my knowledge, they are static only.

Peter

No, the stock airport jetways all move.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

:mad:does anyone maybe have thi# aircraft, it’s the Cathay pacific a330-300 new livery one. And if they do could they maybe tell me what their exits look like in their aircraft cfg file. the aircraft I’m talking about is the last one before the page ends in the image below. If someone could download it and tell me if their jetway is working that would be very helpful. Thanks:mad:

4B2FFB70-2163-4E67-83F0-FDF994EB2904.jpeg

:mad:does anyone maybe have thi# aircraft, it’s the Cathay pacific a330-300 new livery one. And if they do could they maybe tell me what their exits look like in their aircraft cfg file. the aircraft I’m talking about is the last one before the page ends in the image below. If someone could download it and tell me if their jetway is working that would be very helpful. Thanks:mad:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]209044[/ATTACH]

What airport and what gate are you at? I'll be happy to test it for you and see what adjustments need to be made. Downloading the aircraft now!

Also what addon airport file are you using?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

It’s a addon airport

If it’s an FSDT airport, with their new jetways, ctrl J no longer works. Please be specific.

What airport and what gate are you at? I'll be happy to test it for you and see what adjustments need to be made. Downloading the aircraft now!

Also what addon airport file are you using?

The airport I was at is VHHH (Hong Kong) the new Hong Kong airport, and the addon I was using was taxi2gate Hong Kong.

I parked my Thomas Ruth A330-300 at VHHH, heavy parking spot and opened the doors and extended the Jetway. Looks OK to me. Using the included [Exits] from the aircraft.cfg.

Any issues with payware products should be taken up with the seller/developer.

A330-300.JPG

Mr zippy could you please tell me what your exits in your Tomas Ruth a330-300 aircraft.cfg look like.

[exits]

number_of_exits = 4

exit.0 = 0.4, 68.87, -6.0, 6.5, 0 ;Percent per second

exit.1 = 0.04, -66.35, 7.497, -4.905, 1 ;Percent per second

exit.2 = 0.4, -28.803, -8.540, -3.868, 2 ;Percent per second

exit.3 = 0.4, -28.803, -8.540, -3.868, 2 ;Percent per second

Cjet,

The file info you gave was only repaint info.

Maybe you should tell us what base model you downloaded for this aircraft. That is the part that has the doors after all.

Filename.zip?

downloaded where?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cjet,

The file info you gave was only repaint info.

Maybe you should tell us what base model you downloaded for this aircraft. That is the part that has the doors after all.

Filename.zip?

downloaded where?

Here in the library... Thomas Ruth base model A330-300

It's the title of the thread for God's sake.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

No tiger. In the title it only sys thomas ruth a333-300.

Zippy seems to have used the correct base pack. Zippy's exits work fine.

Cjet must have used some other package. His exits didn't work.

So which one? Which .zip file?

Downloaded where?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No tiger. In the title it only sys thomas ruth a333-300.

Zippy seems to have used the correct base pack. Zippy's exits work fine.

Cjet must have used some other package. His exits didn't work.

So which one? Which .zip file?

Downloaded where?

Re-Read post #1. He didn't say his exits did not work, he said his jetway won't extend when he pressed Ctrl+j.

A working jetway will extend even if the aircraft's exits are wrong. The jetway will not be in the correct position of the main exit.

Wrong there Mr zippy, the [Exits] section matters a whole lot.

If there is no [Exits] section at all, a jetway won't extend.

Same if there is an [Exits] section, but no exit.1 defined. Again, no jetway.

Somehow after "using your exits" it worked. So there must be something wrong in his plane.

That means Cjet is using a different download then you were.

Now why is simply posting a filename and download location such an issue all of a sudden?

Giving a filename and download location would make it much easier for us to give precise advice.

(And it would turn this thread into something that is also very helpful to others reading it in future.

(These threads stay around for years.))

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mr zippy could you please give me your contact points in your aircraft.cfg for the Thomas Ruth a330-300. Thanks

Not when it's been sitting in the trash can for the past week or so!

Archived