Networking Computers

kevinfolsom

Hello. I am at the point in my 737NG cockpit build where I have to connect 2 computers to each other in a network. My main FS machine will run the I-Fly 737NG program in Prepare 3D V4 on 3 monitors for the front aircraft windows with Windows 10. My secondary machine will run 4 monitors for the flight instrumentation panels and CDU panel using the I-Fly 737NG Pro Cockpit Builders Edition software with Windows 7. I am not that smart, so I was wondering if anyone could please hold my hand and walk me through how to connect these 2 computers together in a network that will work? I have seen many YouTube videos but each one is so different from the others and don't work.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

• 2 months later...
Well seeing how no one responded I had to figure it out for myself, which I did. It was quite easy actually. The I-Fly 737NG Pro Cockpit Builders Edition does everything for you. You install the Main Program on the main Flight Simulator computer and the Network Program on the other computer(s) for the instruments, run both programs, then click connect and everything works.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.