Repaints CL-415

reg sim

Hi Simmers,

Flying regularly since its creation on the latest version of Massimo Taccoli's CL-415, I have often been frustrated during multiplayer flights to see all aircraft with the same registrations; a little lack of realism.

As I always learned, when you're dissatisfied with something, do it yourself. So I started at the beginning of the year with the textures of my country; France. It was quite laborious at first but I was able to make the 12 copies of the « Sécurité Civile ».

Subsequently, I had the courage to go on creating all the textures of all countries with CL-415 : Spain, Croatia, Italy, Greece, Morocco, Malaysia, Canada and the United States of America.

I distribute them gradually on this site. These textures are freeware and cannot be commercially distributed.

Despite never being able to contact Massimo Taccoli to warn him of my project based on his paint kit, I want to thank him for his excellent work.

I hope you will enjoy flying with a plane and textures that you like.

Good flight to all.

Lilian Regal

reg008.jpg

reg116.jpg

reg203.jpg

reg309.jpg

reg403.jpg

606.jpg

reg704.jpg

reg504.jpg

reg801.jpg

reg905.jpg

reg009.jpg

reg804.jpg

Hi and thank you.

Is there a model which can start and land from/on water? The pdf from the documents shows some.

happy landings! Christian:pilot:

Intel i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHZ, 4 Kerne, 16 GB

MSI RX 480; M. SATA WD 500 GB;

WD RED PRO 2TB Win 10, 64 bit; FSX Gold Acc.

Hi Christian, not sure mate, I know there is a program called 'Model Converter' where you can change a few things, you could try and keep the wheels folded up and then change the contact points to lower the aircraft in to the water.

I sometimes just lower the points on Amphibians so they sit in the water when in reality they have their wheels down, on takeoff they fold them up anyway if you can live with that.

Just found this on Avsim, the top one floats only:

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=root&SearchTerm=canadair+cl415&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0

Edited by ColR1948

• 10 months later...