Mil Mi26T Cargo Helicopter

I downloaded the SBAI Mil Mi26T Cargo Helicopter and added a slightly fictional texture to her.

The company does exist as Betaz Aviation Trade in Turkey.

Nice touch too, as it gets clearance it hovers on taxi to the runway then a almost vertical takeoff.

Mil Mi-26T Betaz Aviation Helicopter Parked.jpg

Mil Mi-26T Betaz Aviation Helicopter Climb Out.jpg

Mil Mi-26T Betaz Aviation Helicopter Flight1.jpg

Mil Mi-26T Betaz Aviation Helicopter Flight2.jpg

The Paint

Mil Mi-26T Betaz Aviation Helicopter.jpg

Looking good! I could never get the hang of flying those things...:D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have the same comment as David: Helo's are lethal and they don't listen. (to me that is:mad: ) Besides that: a prop belongs in front, next, or behind you en CERTAINLY NOT on a rooftop you hear! OK! PAH! Stupid things! Stay far away from them! TSK!

But I do like your paint Colin! :cool::cool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well you don't have to with this Dave it's an AI mate.

Col.

That makes a big difference then :) I wonder if any one has done a poll in forums about how many people actually fly chopper in the sim....it would be interesting to know.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have the same comment as David: Helo's are lethal and they don't listen. (to me that is:mad: ) Besides that: a prop belongs in front, next, or behind you en CERTAINLY NOT on a rooftop you hear! OK! PAH! Stupid things! Stay far away from them! TSK!

But I do like your paint Colin! :cool::cool:

Yes, I prefer the same. Not some machine that is inherently trying to tear itself apart! :eek:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Talking of AI helo's I recently got the default Bell 206 to fly as an AI, I did it years ago in FS9 but for some reason it didn't work in FSX, any way I managed it now with a bit of tweaking, it flies like a plane but at least it works lol.

Archived