Last Minute Canadian Beer Cargo Run

aharon

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

The three universities Brown University, Providence College, and Johnson & Wales University all located in city of Providence are having serious crisis which is running out of supply of best Canadian beer: Moosehead Lager and Molson Canadian so necessary for college parties and college bars.

Presenting last minute emergency Canadian beer cargo delivery flight from CYYZ Lester B. Pearson International Airport located 14.0 miles northwest of downtown Toronto to KPVD Theodore Francis Green Memorial State Airport located in Warwick six miles south of Providence which is the state capital of Rhode Island

On climb to FL350 across waters of Lake Ontario after take off from runway 24R

pv1.jpg

Still climbing and crossing the same lake to start the route BULGE AVN FABEN ALB PONEE WIPOR ORW

pv2.jpg

Approaching state of New York where you can see under the plane nose city landscape of Buffalo and you can see opening of Niagara river under the engine where there are Niagara Scenic Parkway highway and route 18 highway are running on left side of the river

pv3.jpg

Wing view of same area

pv4.jpg

On top of the engine, you can see waters of Lake Erie

pv5.jpg

Passing town of Lockport which is suburb of Buffalo where you can see waters of Erie Canal in front of the plane

pv6buf.jpg

Leaving town of Lockport where you can see waters Erie Canal running across the town

pv7buf.jpg

Cruising at FL350 along New York shore of Lake Ontario where you can see highway route number 18 better known as Lake Ontario State Parkway running along the shore

pv8.jpg

Approaching city of Rochester

pv9kroc.jpg

Wing view of city of Rochester and its KROC Greater Rochester International Airport located three miles southwest of Rochester

pv10kroc.jpg

Because of the regulations of the forums not allowing more than 10 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the exciting flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/9370/last-minute-canadian-beer-cargo

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

WAIT! You forgot a few cases! :)

molson.jpg

My tastes run more to dark ales and stouts but, hey, I appreciate the sentiment. (and also the sediment) -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

As always, beautiful shots and story! :cool:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived