Realistic Free FS Flight Planning!!!

Hey flight simmers,

This website is widely known to many people as one of the best flight simulation flight planning websites: simbrief.com

So this post might not do much, but for anyone who DOESN'T know about simbrief:

IT'S AWESOME!!! You need to create an account to use the site, but it's completely free!!! And then...just enter your depart/dest airport, aircraft, callsign, date, then...voila! A realistic flight plan, PERFECT for your flight planning needs. And not just funny little 6 hr one or two waypoint flight plans, I mean SIDs, STARs, and many, many waypoints. It's amazing! Please, use this site. You won't regret it. And you can even export them as FSX, X11, P3D, PMDG, Aerosoft a320, etc. flight plans, and if that's not enough, you can even export them as flight plans to use on VATSIM! It is, by far, the best FS flight planning website, generating real-world, realistic routes!

Link: https://www.simbrief.com/home/index.php

TheAviationEnthusiast

I've been an experienced FSX player for two years now, and an enthusiast forever. Be sure to check out my blog on here, I blog daily about everything aviation!

Specs: Windows 10, Intel Celeron CPU J1900 1.99 GHz, 1993 Mhz, RAM 4 GB, Intel HD Graphics

Archived