Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why is Ryanair considered such a bad airline?!?!

Blog Entries

Default Why is Ryanair considered such a bad airline?!?!

Hey aviation enthusiasts!
    As we all know very well, Ryanair is considered to be THE WORST airline ever, or as of today anyway. But WHY, just WHY is Ryanair considered so bad??? Because of their kind of hard landings? 'Cause if it's because of that, passengers can deal with that. Are there any other reasons? Do they not treat their customers well? They're not expensive, so...
    They're considered to be the worst, but why ARE Ryanair considered to be the worst airline, with the stereotype of them always having hard landings?
    TheAviationEnthusiast
    I've been an experienced FSX player for two years now, and an enthusiast forever. Be sure to check out my blog on here, I blog daily about everything aviation!
    Specs: Windows 10, Intel Celeron CPU J1900 1.99 GHz, 1993 Mhz, RAM 4 GB, Intel HD Graphics

I have never flown with this airline, but I found this article!

https://www.off-the-path.com/en/airline-review-ryanair/

Rick

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Downwind66 View Post
    I have never flown with this airline, but I found this article!

https://www.off-the-path.com/en/airline-review-ryanair/

Rick
    Hmm, interesting. So he states that he heard of rude employees, strict rules, and bad management, but in the end he only experienced additional costs for different services...interesting. Look what he said:
    "Something I hated about the booking process was that you always have additional costs after you selected a flight: 2 Euros passenger fee, 6 Euros web checkin, 12 Euros admin fee etc… At the end I paid another 20 € to the actual price."
    I've been an experienced FSX player for two years now, and an enthusiast forever. Be sure to check out my blog on here, I blog daily about everything aviation!
    Specs: Windows 10, Intel Celeron CPU J1900 1.99 GHz, 1993 Mhz, RAM 4 GB, Intel HD Graphics

You clearly haven't flown with the airline?

Ryanair are loved and loathed in about-equal measure: On the one hand they popularised bucket-price flights and cheap access to European destinations. But on the other they treat pax as cattle-class, have hidden charges all over the place - and their relationship with staff is the worst in the industry... which perhaps explains the rude employees!

Ryanair is infamous for its whack CEO making this hated proposal in 2009- see below.
    There's no scarcity of stupid, greedy managers at airlines, and some say this was just another way for the Ryanair exec to get his face on television, but it ranks as one of the dumbest "business" ideas in passenger service history.

From Wired.com:

"Ryanair, the Irish airline that has elevated nickeling and diming passengers to an art form, has found another way to suck money out of people's pockets — installing pay toilets on airplanes.

"The CEO of the famously cheap company announced, with a straight face, that he's toying with the idea of putting pay toilets in every one of the airline's 168 Boeing 737s. The idea has pilots and passengers freaking out, the airline's flacks scrambling to contain the damage and us wondering what happens to the poor schmuck who can't break a tenner."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ryanair.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	464.5 KB 
ID:	208880

Blog Entries

wow, jeez, i get it now

Ryanair cancelled more than 20,000 flights in 2017/18

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKCN1C41K9

For the Irish carrier, however, indifference to customers is an integral part of its discount offering.
    Says it all! I have never flown on a Ryanair passenger flight, and I never will.
    Still safer than just about any Russian airline, though...

Oh! and they were voted worst short-haul carrier - for the sixth year running - by the Which magazine survey !!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46761330

Latest logo should be: "New year, New sale, Same old crap"

9. Default

In europe it's better to pay a little extra & fly with Easyjet which at least flies you to an airport near the city that you are travelling too & not one a 100 miles away.

Ha Ha, I don't even have them flying in my sim.

I have flown with them once, and once only.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast