A step back in time, DC-10 West Palm Beach FL to Daytona Beach

Very nice looking!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A nice Continental paint on the DC-10 Rick. :cool: :cool: I've flown on several DC-10 and L-1011 aircraft over the years and proud to announce I'm still alive. :)

That's a big plus, Larry! Stayin alive! No, in all seriousness, I think both the DC10 and the MD11 had issues. BUT, we are have some bigger issues in the modern day aircraft, computers controlling aircraft, granted, there seems to be the lack of training and some much needed software upgrades. Boeing has always manufactured a quality aircraft, but there comes a time, you need to slow down, and check and recheck your product before you release them to your consumer base! Again, if you start hearing of reports/complaints of any issues, you need to listen to what the end users are telling you!

Back to my thread, thanks Larry, I too love the Continental livery and it really does fly well. This was one of the HJG aircraft that I put together!

Oh, and I also have one of the L-1011, another nice HJG aircraft and flier!

Rick :cool:

Archived