FS Announcement Panel v3.0: AUTOMATIC for FS9 / FSX / P3D3 / P3D4

avsimavsim

harrier_fsap3_0-b1.jpg

Pleased to introduce FS Announcement Panel v3.0: AUTOMATIC!

The panel is your virtual cabin crew that will take care of your passengers in flight. It consists of two parts - 2D Pax Sign Panel and the crew, which announcements are made automatically, depending on the current stage of the flight.

The panel is based on the Doug Dawson's XML Sound Gauge. Supports FS9, FSX, and all versions of P3D including v4.0 and higher. Comes with American Airlines CrewPack.

☑ Automatic Announcements

☑ GSX / AES Compatible

☑ Pushback Panel v3.0 Ready

☑ Turnaround Ready

☑ ATC Chatter

☑ Brake Sound FX

☑ Emergency Mod

☑ Over 50 Sound FX

The panel review:

Download: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=search&fname=harrier_fsap3_0.zip

Edited by avsimavsim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a well placed FREE AD!! I sincerely hope you'll at least pay something to people who operate this site!! A "Contributing Membership" would, IMO be the absolute minimum you should cough up!!

Rupert

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

• 1 month later...

As the developer of the FDSFX announcement panel (old timers out there?), maybe the recordings I made would work for this add-on as well? Not sure as I have not tried it but I think I made dozens of different announcements for various airlines plus there were additional airlines that simmers uploaded over the years.

Just thinking....

Clutch

• 2 weeks later...
As the developer of the FDSFX announcement panel ...

Hey Marcus! :) It is your FDSFX and a panel by Alain Capt that inspired me to make this one! Hope simmers will like it too!

It comes with an AAL crewpack yet it could be replaced with your own. Just find the sounds that are in the '..\Sound\HarrierFSAPSounds\3.0' folder and replace them. Or you can make your own folder and set up the .ini file.

2 updates are now available for download:

FS Announcement Panel v3.1: AUTOMATIC SCS Tu-134 Edition

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=search&fname=harrier_fsap_v3_1_scs_tu-134_edition.zip

Aeroflot CrewPack for FS Announcement Panel v3.1: AUTOMATIC

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=search&fname=harrier_fsap3_1_afl.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...