fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

fsscr016.jpg

fsscr017.jpg

fsscr018.jpg

fsscr019.jpg

fsscr020.jpg

fsscr021.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David, nice flight, :cool::cool: but what happened to the registration of the plane??

Bermuda Triangle? Who knows. I downloaded the file from our library and when I went to fly it, they were backwards. It's free, I can't really complain

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bermuda Triangle? Who knows. I downloaded the file from our library and when I went to fly it, they were backwards. It's free, I can't really complain

Yes, that is strange that both sides would be reversed. Occasionally you get a registration on the right side that gets reversed, but, usually the pilot's side is correct!

Still a nice cruising aircraft! Rick :cool:

If needed, just question of editing the concerned texture file and reverting at a location or another!

Wish I had the skills and tools to redo things like this. Not to mention the time!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - Not trying to say yours isn't up to my liking, it's just that I had this one in my hangar for awhile. Comes with 2 different liveries and I don't believe there is any issues with the "N" numbers.

It is a nice download, don't know why I got rid of it, other that trying to "weed out" some of the aircraft that I don't use!

FSX - FSX General Aviation

FSX Cessna 414A Chancellor

[ Download | View ]

Name: c414jprx.zip

Size: 9,083,333 Date: 05-22-2009 Downloads: 12,907

FSX Cessna 414A Chancellor 6/8 place business and touring airplane. With custom panel and VC. Full moving parts including opening nose and wing lockers, door with airstair and animated pilot. Fully modelled interior. Full documentation including manuals and check/ref lists. Complete package for FSX/SP2 (DX9 graphics). Excellent big twin sound file by Aaron Swindle. Two liveries included. by Jean-Pierre Brisard and Bob May - Premier Aircraft Design.

2019-3-21_19-28-25-860.jpg

2019-3-21_19-31-7-270.jpg

Rick :cool:

David - Not trying to say yours isn't up to my liking, it's just that I had this one in my hangar for awhile. Comes with 2 different liveries and I don't believe there is any issues with the "N" numbers.

It is a nice download, don't know why I got rid of it, other that trying to "weed out" some of the aircraft that I don't use!

FSX - FSX General Aviation

FSX Cessna 414A Chancellor

[ Download | View ]

Name: c414jprx.zip

Size: 9,083,333 Date: 05-22-2009 Downloads: 12,907

FSX Cessna 414A Chancellor 6/8 place business and touring airplane. With custom panel and VC. Full moving parts including opening nose and wing lockers, door with airstair and animated pilot. Fully modelled interior. Full documentation including manuals and check/ref lists. Complete package for FSX/SP2 (DX9 graphics). Excellent big twin sound file by Aaron Swindle. Two liveries included. by Jean-Pierre Brisard and Bob May - Premier Aircraft Design.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208767[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208768[/ATTACH]

Rick :cool:

Thanks so much Rick! That is a much better looking one. Downloaded the original plus two paints. I will definitely be replacing my other one!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - The panel that comes with the download is nice at first glance, but can be a little testy at times. I noticed you have been using the Baron panel in your original C414 and if you like, you can always copy and paste that panel over to the new C414, and then you can go in between both panels as your mood strikes you, that's what I did. This is a nice flier and I think you will enjoy it as much as I have. Oh, and the landing lights, are not much to write home about, but I am going to play with those a bit. Looks like they are turned around to face the rear of the plane?

Have a great day! Rick

David - The panel that comes with the download is nice at first glance, but can be a little testy at times. I noticed you have been using the Baron panel in your original C414 and if you like, you can always copy and paste that panel over to the new C414, and then you can go in between both panels as your mood strikes you, that's what I did. This is a nice flier and I think you will enjoy it as much as I have. Oh, and the landing lights, are not much to write home about, but I am going to play with those a bit. Looks like they are turned around to face the rear of the plane?

Have a great day! Rick

That aircraft I downloaded came with the Baron panel. I like a challenge. Looking forward to seeing what it's all about. Have a great day!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived