Ultimate traffic live

Cjet123

I did but no one has responded to me at all, I’m just really upset that I bought this product and no ai aircraft appear

Here is a dumb question....did you buy the correct version for FSX-SE?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I see there’s a version 2 made for steam. Is that what you bought?

Also what’s you traffic density set at? (Within FSX)

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

I had the same problem with Ultimate Traffic Live for P3D V4. I tried all kinds of things other people recommended but no joy. I got my money back and purchased Just Flights Traffic Global. I installed it and have had no problems and get lots of ai traffic.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

Sorry I can’t be of more help. I bought the older Traffic X program and it’s what I’ve been using. I tried Googling for help but couldn’t really find much.
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

https://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/ This is the best place to ask your questions about the product.

Unfortunately, any kind of professional support for UTL is\has been on hiatus due to the developer\support guy's personal problems, health crisis, etc., etc. Sorry to hear about that but without any backup sources for assistance or help for customers, if you have problems, you're on your own … with any helpful suggestions that may or may not work as described. I recently did a fresh install of FSX Gold and UTL, followed the well-know guidelines for where to install the software, and had zero problems. And I RTFM back before I did the first installation, so I knew what to expect. There is a FAQ that points out things to check if no AI traffic appear, most importantly to verify in UTL that the correct path is set to your sim directory location. And, for the zillionith time, don't install stuff into Program Files (x86) or Program Files, or you will have endless, compounded problems sooner or later.

Archived