San Francisco - Turbo Commander 690B

adamb

The whole bay-area looks so real and beautiful (including the commander of course). :cool::cool::cool: I started the negotiations with Bianca about some investments. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm sleeping on the coach now.....
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice shot of the plane over the bridge!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The whole bay-area looks so real and beautiful (including the commander of course). :cool::cool::cool: I started the negotiations with Bianca about some investments. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm sleeping on the coach now.....

I guess your negotiations dint't quite work out as you expected. :D You'll be cleaning house 24/7. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I knew we could find a way to keep you at Bay. :rolleyes: Great aircraft to fly around in.

How about stopping in Sonoma for a few cases of the good stuff. Tell 'em I sent you.

https://azzarovineyards.com/ :) -- Bob

I ain't tellin' them nuttin' Bob. :mad: Why they'll will be chasing me down the street with ball-pein hammers. :mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"I ain't tellin' them nuttin' Bob. Why they'll will be chasing me down the street with ball-pein hammers. "

I know all about it Adam, since Bob visited us we still have 2 police cars 24/7 in front of our house. :mad::eek:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived