back at it after 15 years

whiterock-flyboy

Hey everyone, back at this simulated madness again after a 15 year break ! Wow things have come along, I am running x-plane 11 and am amazed at the visuals and smoothness of the sim. I have what most would probably consider a lower end, older machine but it seems to keep up well. Here is a picture of my homebuilt sim, Ive used pink ridgid insulation as a building material. Its easy to work with but doesnt stand up to much abuse (dents easily). I think I am just about ready to disassemble and paint.

thumbnail.jpg

Welcome back and welcome to the forum(s). Good looking cockpit. Share another picture with us once the paint dries................Doug
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the skies! :)

Love the cockpit!

Prepar3d v4: HP Omen Desktop. Intel Core i7-8700K (6 Core, 3.7GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB dedicated GDDR5X), 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, Windows 10.

Archived