Best inexpensive android tablet for fmc

Genbrad

I've decided to go with a tablet for remote fmc. I use android and was curious what people recommend. I will be using the tablet only for flight sim so I'd like to keep it under $100. Are the Amazon fires any good? Please help

I tried this for a G1000 but gave up because the interconnecting software was too unstable. That was with ipads though and i suspect an FMC would be a bit easier.

I finished up using 10" touchscreen monitors by a company called Toguard which are straight usb and cost around £100uk.

I would go second hand to keep the cost down

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I use 2 cheap 10inch Lenovo tablets $100 Officeworks in my 737 sim. Using Virtual Avionics app for FMC and Aviation tools on the other stuff..charts, flight radar etc..

Both work great and add a lot of realism to the sim. Touch reaction time is good and graphics excellent.

Easy to connect to your network wifi.

Highly recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...
I use 2 cheap 10inch Lenovo tablets $100 Officeworks in my 737 sim. Using Virtual Avionics app for FMC and Aviation tools on the other stuff..charts, flight radar etc..

Both work great and add a lot of realism to the sim. Touch reaction time is good and graphics excellent.

Easy to connect to your network wifi.

Highly recommend them.

If you do go down the app route which i am sure works well for some, check that that the app covers the aircraft you are interested in flying. Some don't cover all aircraft.

Regards

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...