gypsymoth

Try this:

red="243"

blue="243"

green="239" />

red="241"

blue="250"

green="5" />

The pole color is actually a very light grey, which works better than pure white in-sim.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Pure white will be:

red="255"

blue="255"

green="255" />

But there'll be no shading on the pole, it'll shine like a landing light! If you find it's too bright (and I suspect it will be) try the very light grey I posted above. It's about the same shade as used for the "white" paint on airliner fuselages, because it allows for some degree of highlight and shadow on the rounded surface.

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

My apologies, try these instead:

red="254"

blue="250"

green="7" />

Hi,

It's pretty easy to do this yourself, so why not try it?

1. Start/Accessories/Paint

(that is the Start Button, All Programs, double click the Accessories folder, Click on Paint).

2. Click the Edit Colors button on the upper right.

3. You get this box:

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy125/CalClassic/paint_colors.jpg

Then click on a color you are interested in in the upper left. I have clicked on a yellow square. Then you can change the Hue, Saturation, and Lightness to get the exact color you want. Or instead change the Red, Green, and Blue. Changing one set will change the other set. Or you can use your mouse to drag the black cross and black arrow above these numbers to change it visually. Once you have the color you want, take the Red, Green, Blue numbers displayed and enter them into your windsock code. In the example above that is red = 240, blue = 11, green = 240.

Hope this helps,

Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

Archived