Some of Manhatten isle today.

GBJim

TSK! I'm ignoring most of you and because of that I'm making progress already. I send you my regards and greetings from the little white clinic in the woods.:):)

Here's our main therapy room. this afternoon we have a special "how to survive Adams & Johnny Boys" session. Looking forward to that.

Gross_Clinic_on_display_at_the_1876_Centennial.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice water dancing there! I wonder if Jan has access to flight sim at his peaceful clinic? :)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When I was a university lecturer in history of law, I'd learned that Manhattan, in Indian language, meant 'the island where we had got drunken.' LOL
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Washing the tyres? you didn't tread on something bad, did you? :p

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived