Enhanced TinMouse Boeing 737-200 Adv with virtual cockpit for FS2004

Guest Sascha66

Guest Sascha66

Just uploading to the library, a comprehensive enhancement for the TinMouse 737-200 TMECBK 737-200Adv VC adaption by Björn Kesten. You can get the original TMECBK 737-200Adv with VC here if you haven't got it:

https://sites.google.com/site/fsxstuffbybk/fs9-stuff/tmecbk-737

I have converted and tweaked the liveries from Bjoern's FSX VC model to FS9 format, so there are now an additional 7 liveries for a total of 17 hires liveries. The liveries included in the FS9 package are also replaced by converted FSX liveries.

I have added gauges to the VC, namely a TCAS altimeter, stand-by AHIs, altimeters and ASIs. clocks, a nicer timer and a whisky compass. There are several VC configurations loosely based on photographs.

I have modded and enhanced the VC textures to get a nice three dimensional effect, with additional eyecandy and a few variations between liveries.

I have also added Shockwave Redux lights.

Finally, I have included a real world livery of N320DL Northern Air Cargo based in Anchorage, plus some fictional Northern Air Cargo planes.

3oDlHSS.jpg

UmW0WmJ.jpg

7GJcLGP.jpg

9hYtGvc.jpg

zUQStRV.jpg

bfwJdmt.jpg

VCmNzyo.jpg

QnF4MaQ.jpg

hmkYaVG.jpg

erb600j.jpg

Edited by Sascha66

Guest Sascha66

2NeHobW.jpg

U0FjTxE.jpg

jVZn7GN.jpg

lkVaIHB.jpg

Zip3WQg.jpg

tm3Frgs.jpg

6cM6HIa.jpg

u9jzMGO.jpg

RtlgRjB.jpg

Hi3tHWr.jpg

Thank you to Eric Cantu, Richard Probst, Bob Scott, Gustavo "Omykron" Rodrigues, Christoffer Petersen, Richard/vfrflyer, Björn Kesten and many more for creating the original Tin Mouse model, VC, FDE, panels, sounds, configurations, original liveries and more!

Cheers,

Sascha

Edited by Sascha66

Guest Sascha66

I forgot this one:

HD3Bjri.jpg

I just noticed that I also forgot to include my own repaints in the livery count, so it's 22 liveries in total, not 17!

Edited by Sascha66

Excellent work!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Guest Sascha66
I have a feeling that the upload didn't work, it stopped at 5 secs to go after uploading 595 Mb :confused: Trying again now, fingers crossed!

Guest Sascha66
Sascha, a bunch of beautiful screenies here! :cool::cool::cool:

Btw: this is how I'll always remember Northern Air Cargo:

Click on the pic for a better view:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207786[/ATTACH]

I have that paint ;)

Everything looks great! The VC is looking really good. I think I will need to try it out!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I see that competition increases for my Boeing 737-200 :):) VC looks fine, and that's just what mine needs. Sigh! (from the page you quote, they also have another possibility for that plane; they have a section FSX and FS9 or something like)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Guest Sascha66
I see that competition increases for my Boeing 737-200 :):) VC looks fine, and that's just what mine needs. Sigh! (from the page you quote, they also have another possibility for that plane; they have a section FSX and FS9 or something like)

Actually seeing your screenshots reminded me how much I like the 737-200! I'll try ma hand at repainting this still operational example next:

What a lovely plane and livery!

reminded me how much I like the 737-200!

Yes the 737-200 is a much agreable plane to fly! Sturdy like a Boeing!

Fine snow landing in the vid! :pilot:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Guest Sascha66

By the way, would anyone be up for testing this in FSX? The liveries should work in FSX no problem seeing as they already are in a 2048 x 2048 format, VC textures are also in 32 bit , maybe a gauge needs to be replaced, but probably even not. Bjoern suggested this, but I don't have FSX (or P3D in case anyone would be willing to give it a shot).

The FSX original package is available here:

https://sites.google.com/site/fsxstuffbybk/aircraft/tinfork-737

Installation procedure should be the same as for FS2004.

That's awesome, not only even for a freeware! Very decent work!

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest Sascha66
Bjoern has permitted me to upload an all-in-one package including his model together with these enhancements, which I will upload here as soon as I have assembled it. I will include some additional repaints I am readying, too.

• 1 year later...