How many screenshots are allowed per post?

Guest Sascha66

Guest Sascha66
Hi all, I've tried finding out how many screenshots are allowed per post, but can't find this information. Could someone please help me out? Thanks!

The term water-wings was coined to describe the Great Dutchman's exploits. :rolleyes:

But I digress. A neat trick I discovered to get around the size limits is to split a shot into tiles.

Like this: (of course clicking on them spoils the effect, but it can be useful) -- Bob

top.jpg

middle.jpg

bottom.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

People always says 12 but it is ACTUALLY 10 screenshots per post however you can add 10 more in your replying post and another 10 in your second replying post and so on.

The official limit may be 10 but the real hard limit is 12. I've posted 12 per set many, many times.

Cheaters always prosper. (eventual jailtime notwithstanding) :rolleyes: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Guest Sascha66
I got a over-the-limit message with 12, maybe it's to do with browsers? Anyway, I managed to post lots of screenshots by replying to meseslf, nice one.

Neat, how did you do that???

Just have my pics in jpg, 12 of them and upload those with the appropriate panel popping in the Go Advanced, at Manage Attachments :)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived