fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots of the Flight1 ATR David. She still looks good to me - I'll have to tow mine out of the hangar now, after seeing those pics!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Great shots of the Flight1 ATR David. She still looks good to me - I'll have to tow mine out of the hangar now, after seeing those pics!

Thanks Tim. Nice to fly

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I didn't see anything David, and I don't tell anybody! :) If you pay me 10.000 that is! :mad:

No Pay Pal account? :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like secret air flights. Who knows whence, who knows where, who knows what for. Just great :cool::cool::cool:

Highly classified cargo and a VIP :cool:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You always take of in the rain and land in clear weather, wonder if Gene Kelly has an influence. Kool set of shots, David, and the ATR is a lovely ship. I fly a lot as a passenger in ATRs and the way these planes climb (as well as the dash 8s) is amazing. Those instrument panel shots, are they off the 2d cockpit? is this an FS9 or FSX model? Lastly any hint on what's so secret about flying a few cases of moonshine skull cracker? :cool:

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You always take of in the rain and land in clear weather, wonder if Gene Kelly has an influence. Kool set of shots, David, and the ATR is a lovely ship. I fly a lot as a passenger in ATRs and the way these planes climb (as well as the dash 8s) is amazing. Those instrument panel shots, are they off the 2d cockpit? is this an FS9 or FSX model? Lastly any hint on what's so secret about flying a few cases of moonshine skull cracker? :cool:

Best wishes.

Khalid

Thank Khalid. I like the ATR myself. Actually it was lake effect snow coming out of Grand Rapids. Typical Michigan! The panel is 2D no VC. The model is: ISDT ATR 42-500 Model V2.0 This aircraft was made by Max .M ISDT - Israeli simulation Design Team. I believe it is FSX only but I could be mistaken. But it's in the file library.

No moonshine! :cool:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank Khalid. I like the ATR myself. Actually it was lake effect snow coming out of Grand Rapids. Typical Michigan! The panel is 2D no VC. The model is: ISDT ATR 42-500 Model V2.0 This aircraft was made by Max .M ISDT - Israeli simulation Design Team. I believe it is FSX only but I could be mistaken. But it's in the file library.

No moonshine! :cool:

I thought this was a payware model. I tried to look up ATR-42 700 but found nothing of ISDT, I only found one by Bob Chicolo and another by Michael Pook. Can you please link me the base model?

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I thought this was a payware model. I tried to look up ATR-42 700 but found nothing of ISDT, I only found one by Bob Chicolo and another by Michael Pook. Can you please link me the base model?

Best wishes.

Khalid

This is the one I downloaded. https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=143511

I just realized I was not flying the correct one.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived