Alaska For P3d V4.4?

LTCSZ

Anyone know of a scenery file(s) that will add a bunch of remote cabins, float bases, etc to Alaska? I have UT Alaska installed...Freeware preferred (Not Misty Fjords Payware for now!)...I have searched individually with little luck...Thanks!

ORBX Southern Alaska is excellent for the southern portion of the state, and includes a lot of the inside passage, including Skagway, Haines and Juneau, among others, though Wrangell and Sitka are left out. It adds a lot to airports, as well as other portions of the area. Love it.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

I cannot think why you would use anything other than ORBX Southern Alaska, as it benefits more than 270 airfields in the region and there are a number of addon airports specifically for use with the Region.

You will find UT Alaska to be very restricted in addon airports. But then you knew that going-in?

Good luck in finding 270 freeware addons of equivalence to ORBX SA...

I cannot think why you would use anything other than ORBX Southern Alaska, as it benefits more than 270 airfields in the region and there are a number of addon airports specifically for use with the Region.

You will find UT Alaska to be very restricted in addon airports. But then you knew that going-in?

Good luck in finding 270 freeware addons of equivalence to ORBX SA...

Also, you will read elsewhere of Misty Moorings: NOT compliant with P3Dv4.4 and needs ORBX...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived