Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Regia Aeronautica Savoia Marchetti S.M. 73 by 1941

Default Regia Aeronautica Savoia Marchetti S.M. 73 by 1941

No moment of rest for my WW2 planes collection! Italian Regia Aeronautica Savoia Marchetti S.M. 73 leaving East from Benghazi, current Libya, by May 1941

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	savoia73.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	347.7 KB 
ID:	207634
    -- my WWII planes pics with no test of plane's behavior, gauges, etc. --
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Beautiful picture, Gérard.
    Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

Blog Entries

Interesting aircraft. I like the livery.
    Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD
    AS16 + ASCA
    ORBX Global BASE
    ORBX Freeware Airports

Excellent pic Gerard!

A fine display of your Marchetti Gerard. That is an interesting camo design it has.
    Larry

Hi all! Thanks for your comments
    Yes, it's a much typical camo of WW2 Italian planes, because they used their planes much in Libya or Somalias. I like it too
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Quote Originally Posted by flightsimg View Post
    Hi all! Thanks for your comments
    Yes, it's a much typical camo of WW2 Italian planes, because they used their planes much in Libya or Somalias. I like it too
    Salut Gérard, were you able to get the 2D panel to function or does she ship with only VC? because I saw two different panel.cfg files with it (one for narrow and one for wide monitors), I thought there should be a 2D panel but I get greeted by the picture saying 2D panel not available. Is that normal or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Khalid
    Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

Hi Khalid!

Usually I don't test thoroughly those WW2 planes. They are mostly for my collection of WW2 planes

I think however that Savoia works just with the VC because I just saw like you, some message pics of the author saying that the plane doesn't have any 2D panel. On the other hand, if I remember well, that zip comes with a config I'd never seen until now: a kind of basis, and versions. If really of importance, that might be a question of re-arranging that structure

Quote Originally Posted by flightsimg View Post
    Hi Khalid!

Usually I don't test thoroughly those WW2 planes. They are mostly for my collection of WW2 planes

I think however that Savoia works just with the VC because I just saw like you, some message pics of the author saying that the plane doesn't have any 2D panel. On the other hand, if I remember well, that zip comes with a config I'd never seen until now: a kind of basis, and versions. If really of importance, that might be a question of re-arranging that structure
    Sadly more and more people are discarding the 2d panels. Call me a dinosaur, old fashioned, of the old school, outdated, outmoded, or whatever but I spend a considerable proportion of my flying time staring at the old 2d cockpit, if available. I find it easier to follow, easy on the eyes, more legible and more real time up to date, and easier on the frame rate as well. I don't understand what these developers -in general- would lose by adding one. It would not constitute a significant addition to the effort of making a flying base model. That trend started with payware products but now it has crept on to the freeware as well. Sad. I can but lament this.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Unluckily Khalid, I can't do much about I didn't know that the payware world tended to that. Personally, my problem was long the opposite as freewares took time to provide for 3Ds Hope your post will be read by the freeware community!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast