C-47 Finnish Airlines. Cold flight! (FSX)

peer01

A beautiful Finnish livery by JanKees Blom on Manfreds C-47 V3. Great combination! A very cold virtual flight in the Northern part of Finland, from Seinajoki to Kuusamo. I use the "Finland X" scenery, including mesh, landclass and scenery. The lakes and rivers are frozen in winter and are landable.

FSX Gold Edition incl. Acceleration

Freeware M. jahn C-47 V3

Finnish Airways Livery by JanKees Blom

Freeware "Finland X" mesh, landclass and scenery

Freeware Seinajoki airport scenery

Freeware Kuusamo airport scenery

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

Freeware Drzewiecki grass / snow textures

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

The rest of the flight in the reply******

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a cold day for flying there! Very well done as always :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome shots Jan. Your photo composition is neat and to the point. I am always impressed. The Dakota is also a great model to pose for you, especially with this classic livery, so you have an added point.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whoa!! :mad: I just managed to escape from total destruction...:eek::eek: I was testing out new liveries on various planes at my beloved Grand Cayman airport, when this happened: Only because of my amazing flying skills I was able to avoid a collision with the local fuel truck that suddenly appeared on the runway....:mad: I think you could have heard the explosion on three continents......

2019-2-10_0-51-11-298.jpg

Edit: if you need me, I'm in the bar.......I think you'll understand........And YES I punched his nose! :mad:

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whoa!! :mad: I just managed to escape from total destruction...:eek::eek: I was testing out new liveries on various planes at my beloved Grand Cayman airport, when this happened: Only because of my amazing flying skills I was able to avoid a collision with the local fuel truck that suddenly appeared on the runway....:mad: I think you could have heard the explosion on three continents......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207635[/ATTACH]

Edit: if you need me, I'm in the bar.......I think you'll understand........And YES I punched his nose! :mad:

I believe the idea is to use a runway for take offs and landings. Not the taxiway. Obviously you are from the Harrison Ford school of flight? ;):rolleyes:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eeh, David, that is the runway. There is no taxi way. .....

:):pilot:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm reminded of the story about a poor man who fell into a vat of shellac...

it was a terrible end, :(

but a beautiful finish! :rolleyes:

Speaking of beautiful Finnish. You provided us with a shining example here. :) :pilot: Well done. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10