VOZ 1.8 Complete For FlightSim.com

DominicS

Hi chaps,

I have emailed the original team, and they have very kindly allowed FlightSim.com to host VOZ 1.8 (the final complete version).

You should be able to download this incredible add-on later on today.

Many thanks to both John Venema and Jay Kae.

Regards

Dominic

Thanks, now I have to set up yet another FS2004 install just for VOZ.

That will be install No. 9!

You don't need to do that. VOZ has its own inbuilt switching facility, because there are several different zones in Australia. So to go back to other parts of the world, you just click on the "UnVoz" button.

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

Only 323 downloads in a few days from something released a decade or more ago.

I guess FS2004 is dead eh? :D

That's in only two days, and it's a lot more than what I've got for a repaint... years after its release! Maybe the other ones still had the VOZ installers? :p

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Yep I already had it, but you never know - I may need to download it again someday and it's good to know where to find it. Thanks JV, Jay Kae and all here at Flightsim.com for making this available again.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

On top of this page, click the 'File Library' tab, then 'Search Files'

In the block next to 'Search for files', type VOZ

This will pop up:

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Scenery

FS2004 Vista Australis Scenery Pack For FS2004 v1.8 Final

[ Download | View | Video ]

Name: voz180complete.zip

Size: 628,398,929 Date: 02-06-2019 Downloads: 451

FS2004 Vista Australis Scenery Pack For FS2004 v1.8 Final. The VOZ team are are proud to bring you VOZ 1.8, a major Australian scenery and object library addition for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. Arguably the most popular and most-downloaded addon in the history of FS2004, countless people from all around the world have joined the VOZ community and it has had a rich and avid following. This is the final release of VOZ for FS2004. VOZ 1.8 is a complete package and is not compatible with any previous versions. The only supported version is 1.8. Uploaded to FlightSim.Com with the kind permission of John Venema and Jay Kae.

Click on 'Download'

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

As with other installs. Did not use the VOZ installer directly to FS but installed it to a separate folder and transferred the files manually. Always do installs this way. Those who know how to do it, this is the secure way.

Did few flights and the scenery is great, Darvin photoreal is terrific. Many Thanks to VOZ team and to Flight Sim making this available!

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

As with other installs. Did not use the VOZ installer directly to FS but installed it to a separate folder and transferred the files manually. Always do installs this way. Those who know how to do it, this is the secure way.

Did few flights and the scenery is great, Darvin photoreal is terrific. Many Thanks to VOZ team and to Flight Sim making this available!

Good advice but with VOZ I think you'll miss out on the switcher if you do this. VOZ installation and deletion was given a great deal of attention back when it was created. It's probably the only installer I can think of that I let install directly into my FS. Never came across any issues.

Must admit, I'm surprised by how many downloads it's had. Didn't people have this??? Kinda a very well known and popular add-on. Thought you might have a dozen or so people that might need to re-download it. Guess not.

Mark Daniels

Must admit, I'm surprised by how many downloads it's had. Didn't people have this??? Kinda a very well known and popular add-on. Thought you might have a dozen or so people that might need to re-download it. Guess not.

There may be many, like myself, who have been flying V1.7 all these years not knowing that V1.8 had been released! Thanks to the VOZ team for a job magnificently done over all the years.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

VOZ is great but what happened to the runways approach lights - glow all the time (row on each side of the runway trash hold) but never show red (below or under the glide slope!)

Any clue?

Thanks

Peter

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways