Saitek Trim Wheel - can't calibrate in XP11

yensid

Hi all,

When trying to set up my Saitek equipment in XP11, everything seems to work correctly except the Trim Wheel. When I try to calibrate it in the XP11 Settings page, I get no response. The trim wheel seems to work correctly in FSX:SE.

For what it's worth, I have noticed that when I first try to spin the trim wheel, Windows will make the noise indicating a USB device has been disconnected, but the device looks to continue working in FSX:SE. I'm also using Windows 7.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and been able to resolve it? I appreciate any assistance that could be offered. Thank you!!

Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz / Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler / G.Skill Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory / EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card / Corsair Professional 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply / Azza Hurrican 2000R ATX Full Tower Case

Got it working. Restarted the PC and all looks to be good now, thanks!
Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz / Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler / G.Skill Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory / EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card / Corsair Professional 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply / Azza Hurrican 2000R ATX Full Tower Case

Archived