Repaint Project if anyone is interested

edwardstpowell

I have a Repaint Project if anyone is interested. I am starting up this virtual airline in FSX. Called Redjet Express. I am interested in creating some custom repaints, for my virtual airline. need the following aircraft repainted: A318, A319, A320, A321, CS300, Embraer E170, E175, E190 and E195. I can negotiate some kind of reqard for your services, or compensation for your time, or you can volunteer to help me out, if you would like, as I have very little knowledge, about creating good looking repaints.

I am looking for something red, and something catchy. The airline is called Redjet Express. I am looking for a variety of people, to submit ideas for possible branding, logo and design. If anyone is interested, please feel free to either private message me, or post below. This project is expected to last a short while. As it may take some time. If you are looking to put your repainting and design skills to good use, and show off your talents, then this proposal/project is the right one for you.

I am looking to hearing from anyone soon.

Kind regards,

From Edward Powell

Archived