Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: I can't get my 747 off the ground on takeoff from Boeing Field, Seattle, WA. Need he

Quote Originally Posted by napamule2 View Post
    He got our sympathy. He got us showing him how to do 'ScrnPrnt' to make a jpg. He is using keyboard to fly. His 'F4' (full trottle key) is 'stuck' so he is going to need a new keyboard. Then he is going to ask for us to get him a joystick. Then a better video card. Then he will ask us questions on how to best play 'Call Of Duty' or 'Grand Theft Auto' that he got for his birthday. I can see the writing on the wall.... . (Not born yesterday, you know!)
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    +1 Got that right, Chuck!

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by napamule2 View Post
    He got our sympathy. He got us showing him how to do 'ScrnPrnt' to make a jpg. He is using keyboard to fly. His 'F4' (full trottle key) is 'stuck' so he is going to need a new keyboard. Then he is going to ask for us to get him a joystick. Then a better video card. Then he will ask us questions on how to best play 'Call Of Duty' or 'Grand Theft Auto' that he got for his birthday. I can see the writing on the wall.... . (Not born yesterday, you know!)
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    You nailed it.
    I already wondered for some days on how such a basic question could get 50+ replies.

Wim

3. Default

Hello again. And thank you to those of you who stuck by me in trying to learn such 'elemental' tasks as uploading JPG screenshots and B747 takeoff. I had to be away for awhile, and I still have times when I will have to be away.

While I was away, I actually learned how to post screenshots to JPGs for upload to this forum, so now I can show my situation photos when I need FlightSim help.

My next step is returning to the task of getting my 747 off the ground. That was my initial aim several days or weeks ago , and I was encouraged to upload a screenshot for a detailed visual situational reference, which I did not know how to do.

anyway, now I can return to the joy of 'simming'.

Thank you

4. Default

I wanted to share my progress with those who are interested. For those who are irritated at my lack of experience, I apologize.

Since my last message, I have been able to download and install Cessna t-37 and Lockheed c-5 aircraft files into my flyable aircraft list.

I have also been able to get those airplanes into the air with no problem.

Now I am trying to find a McDonnell Douglas md-80 in the files library. My efforts on that have been unsuccessful. But I will keep looking.

Glad to hear things are working out. Look in the library for the md-80. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	file.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	190.9 KB 
ID:	207718
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1080
    CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K [email protected]
    Memory: 16.00GB Ram
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39” Monitor
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7