Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Article: Review: Accu-Sim V35B Beechcraft Bonanza

1. Default Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin View Post
    First, thanks to Ray Andersen for the review.

I doubt that a retired man like me will make a dent, however I've definitely made my mind up. Because of the amount of junk-ware residing on my computer, no longer will I support FSX/P3D developers, and these prices, without consumer protection in place.

Consumer refund protection.

Endit
    That's another great option, offer a refund if you feel you didn't get value for your hard earned purchase price. If these developers are so sure their software is worth these inflated prices it shouldn't be a problem.

2. Default

Don't you guys think it's funny that as accurate as a2a is that they can't see the main gear tires? Are they blind, not the first time I have seen this. Carenado A36 did a wonderful job of modeling the tires width and overall fatness. What a joke anyone can google it. First flight was in a v35 about 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by axehead91 View Post
    Don't you guys think it's funny that as accurate as a2a is that they can't see the main gear tires? Are they blind, not the first time I have seen this. Carenado A36 did a wonderful job of modeling the tires width and overall fatness. What a joke anyone can google it. First flight was in a v35 about 20 years ago.
    Oh dear, you're serious. I've found 11 different 7.00-6 tires on the Aircraft Spruce site, so perhaps there are differences there. I must admit, though, that apart from checking the tires' condition in the walk-round I've never paid much attention to them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2