Couple of little things

Enko

Hi Folks, got a couple things, nothing serious, but annoying so if it's just me I will do a fresh install.

First when I am in ILS on Altitude hold, if I change the alt via the knob, I only climb/decend at 1000, if i set the rate up and down 1 notch it goes to 1800 as expected.

Second, frequently the zoom out/in doesn't work, seems to depend which view I zoom first.

Just me? If so then it's time for a cleanup :)

Thanks in advance

First of all.....what Sim are you flying? Your first statement is a little confusing. In ILS on altitude hold?? Do you actually mean when using Autopilot on altitude hold? Yes, sometimes if you increase/decrease the altitude is will start out at 1000 feet or so, clicking an extra notch on the VS knob will cause it to go to the expected rate of 1800/per minute. Just one of the many things to make it work.

Are you using +/- keys for zoom?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

First of all.....what Sim are you flying? Your first statement is a little confusing. In ILS on altitude hold?? Do you actually mean when using Autopilot on altitude hold? Yes, sometimes if you increase/decrease the altitude is will start out at 1000 feet or so, clicking an extra notch on the VS knob will cause it to go to the expected rate of 1800/per minute. Just one of the many things to make it work.

Apologies ILS flight with autopilot altitude on hold, thanks for that.

Archived