A380 - Just a few screen shots

Planned a trip from LAX to JFK. That was until I got interrupted and the key board froze. Just a typical day for me. :cool:

fsscr023.jpg

fsscr024.jpg

fsscr025.jpg

fsscr026.jpg

fsscr027.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice pics David! I never cared for the A380, until just recently, and have really started to enjoy it! And, I did notice, you are using the same panel as I use for both the A380 and A340!

Enjoy! Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick. Never thought of using the panel for the A340. My A340 came with the 321 panel just with 4 engine gauges.

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

At least the shots you got before the keyboard hangup are pretty good. :cool: :cool:

Thanks, much appreciated!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

fsim_thumbup-logo.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Quite a beast your A380! Like it! :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi!

Freezing boxed FSX often occurs. The sole fix I found is just to save flight, at intervals :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks. I did have it paused for quite a while because of something that came up. That would make sense

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Like said, the best way, I think, it to save one's flight by intervals. If FSX freezes, just start back with

On the other hand, I passed to DirectX mode lately. That allows for much more fps -- and seemingly less freezing -- but unluckily too with a lot of loss: no ancient textures, some planes turn blanck; no fine tuning allowed for seas water, etc.

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Like said, the best way, I think, it to save one's flight by intervals. If FSX freezes, just start back with

On the other hand, I passed to DirectX mode lately. That allows for much more fps -- and seemingly less freezing -- but unluckily too with a lot of loss: no ancient textures, some planes turn blanck; no fine tuning allowed for seas water, etc.

Thanks for the advice. Greatly appreciated!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived