Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My screen view has gone microscopic (exageration) and I can't get it back to normal

Thanks so much for taking the time to sort this out with me. I swear I will never touch display settings again!! (...until the next time....
    Gee, I swear a lot too! It's a former Marine thing. I think most Enlisted swear a lot. Of course, a really good SGTMAJ can chew you out, never raising his voice, and never swearing once, and when he's done, you feel so small you could walk out under his door...

Officers seem to loose the ability as they gain rank.

Have fun, all!
    Pat☺

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!
    Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now

Marines never swear, Pat! Us swab-jockeys sure as hell did! I have WideViewAspect=True in my FSX.cfg for my single monitor. Wouldn't fly it any other way!
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    Marines never swear, Pat! Us swab-jockeys sure as hell did! I have WideViewAspect=True in my FSX.cfg for my single monitor. Wouldn't fly it any other way!
    Very true, they could, but watch a Marine miss his target. You'll hear swearing. Same if he stubs his toe. Trust me, I know. When I got in my last motorcycle accident, it shattered my arm pretty badly. The little old lady that hit me said she'd been married to a trucker for 45 years, and had never heard some of the words I used about her. In fact, that was her only defence when I took her to court. That I sweared at her too much, so she shouldn't have to pay me anything. You figure it out. Me, and the Former Marine Judge that got the case, couldn't.
    I was swearing in English, American, Spanish, Tagalog, any thing I could use, I did. I was PO'ed, and hurting bad. The cop holding my helmet down to keep me immobilized told her to go away, or he'd let me up. She was just SO offended...

Oh, just so y'all know, I use the WideViewAspect=true on my single monitor too. It makes the display so much more...correct?
    Pat☺

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!
    Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2