Going back to props is easier than going back to jets! Takes some rethinking!

Thanks Larry! Yes, trouble is "I like 'em all" (well almost). Just when I think I have all I want, Jan comes along, and shows me another that I might be interested in! My poor computer, probably thinking, "Here we go again!:rolleyes:"

It is fun, though, Larry! Like an addiction! It doesn't cost me, and I'm not hurting anyone else or myself in the process! "Bring 'em on!"

Rick :cool:

Embraer Phenom 300

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207010[/ATTACH]

I like this download! Very responsive, yet very gentle also!

I need to get me one of those

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - Here is the info on the download, on this site's library! Stick with the 300, everything works! I also downloaded the 100, which was a nice flyer, but the spoilers did not automatically deploy!

FSX Executive Express Embraer Phenom 300

[ Download | View ]

Name: p300ee_x.zip

Size: 2,811,897 Date: 11-07-2009 Downloads: 4,009

FSX Executive Express Embraer Phenom 300 bizjet by CamSim, including exterior Animated Ground Servicing (AGS) and special interior animations and configuration: six passengers in seating position and one stand up passenger that can be animated to walk back and forth in the cabin. Model design and paint by Camil Valiquette.

1 Comments

David - Here is the info on the download, on this site's library! Stick with the 300, everything works! I also downloaded the 100, which was a nice flyer, but the spoilers did not automatically deploy!

FSX Executive Express Embraer Phenom 300

[ Download | View ]

Name: p300ee_x.zip

Size: 2,811,897 Date: 11-07-2009 Downloads: 4,009

FSX Executive Express Embraer Phenom 300 bizjet by CamSim, including exterior Animated Ground Servicing (AGS) and special interior animations and configuration: six passengers in seating position and one stand up passenger that can be animated to walk back and forth in the cabin. Model design and paint by Camil Valiquette.

1 Comments

Thanks rick! Got it downloaded, looking forward to giving it a spin. :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived