EMB 110-P VC radios no click spots

HPR7 mad

Hi,

Hoping someone may be able to help.

I have been flying the Aeroproyecto EMB-110P in FS9 for a few years without any problems, and

it is a great aircraft, and everything works as it should. I have eventually got around to getting

it installed into my FSX SP2 install.

I have downloaded and installed the FSX compatable version from the library, and most of the

VC click spots are fine and work ok, but I cant seem to get the radios and a few other gauges to

respond. When I hover over the radio switches there are no clickspots showing:confused:.

This only seems to affect the virtual cockpit, if I revert back to the 2d cockpit, everything works

fine, very odd. I have checked the panel cfg and gauges folders, but I cant see anything out of the

ordinary.

The file I downloaded and installed : aeroproyectoemb-110f.zip, and is found in FSX Turboprops.

Any ideas?, be great if I could get this sorted, I used to fly a real one back in the late 80s, and this

"Transit of the skys" model is pretty good. I have updated the sounds with the TSS PT-65 Twin Otter

HD ones, and it sounds great, very noisey! I can smell that avtur now;), get your earplugs out!!

Any help would be much appreciated, as I only fly from the VC nowadays.

Cheers in advance

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

Most of the switches and levers are clickable in the VC, but not the radio buttons or the adjusters on the HSI, ADF, ALT and DME gauges unfortunately. It's the way the model itself has been made. There are a few decent 120's available, the Premaircraft one has a useable VC. Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I had a feeling that might be the case, just have to fly it as is

I guess,

cheers

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

• 1 year later...

Hi, this is a veeeery delayed reply, sorry for that; my reasons are far out of topic here so...

Recently I fixed that issue in my emb110 FSX compatible thanks to a Brazilian fellow who emails me the problem: He already have tested the update and seems to be ok now. In few days I will upload the patch/upday in here... In the process minor details were improved in the VC, nothing deep :)

The problem was that I did not tested whole thing by the time, just the FSX related improvements... And that is it... Is good to know that my old birds remain in preference, thanks! :)

Hi Guinart,

Thanks for that, I love your old birds, especially the EMB-110, as I used to fly a P2 back

in the early 1990s, over 2000 hours in the cockpit. I think it is a great model and a credit to

you, very much appreciated. Over here in the UK we called it "The Transit of the sky", an

affectionate reference to the Ford Transit van, a very common sight in this country, noisy,

smelly, but will get the job done;) so what if the PT6's used to flame out occasionally:eek:

it always got us home safely, and it was so easy to fly, I love it.

Look forward to the update, take care and stay safe,

Cheers

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Cooler Master Liquid Cooling System 16 GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia HD-C985 video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Grid+ V2 Fan Controller + 3 case fans Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat