When I want to dream I choose FSX -

okdaley

To Compare the popular Sim Racing games with FSX, you could say that what they have in common is what apples and oranges do - in that they are fruit.

Well actually there is a lot more to it than that !

This video is more about handling the Nordschleife in excessive speeds of upto 260+ MPH. More over than sim racing itself, its also about what you can do if you have FSX on your disk ! This video represents the use of FS Recorder for making separate tracks where each car is driven separately. This also could easily be in a multiplayer session - There are no sim game boundaries here. Its basic, where you have the freedom to define your boundaries -

When seeking near reality simulation that is locked in a game paradigm, Project Cars 2, Forza 7 Motorsports, and Assetto Corsa, in that order are the ones I choose. For example:

But when I want the freedom to dream, have a need for real speed, the beauty that can be in scenic virtual reality, and the ease of use for just simple absolute race car fun while having some great music in the background, then like in this video, I choose Microsoft Flight Simulator ( FSX) for my Sim Racing hands down !

btw: the cars in this video are what can be referred to as V1.4 release. They are highly engineered to travel at high speeds in the virtual space, have some initial animation, where in the next release might just include steering wheel animation !

Please enjoy with music by Cream

Alblum: Wheels of Fire

Selection: Spoonful ( btw - thanks Eric, Ginger and team )

PermissionUMG (on behalf of RSO); CMRRA, ARESA, UMPI, Abramus Digital, BMG Rights Management, and 8 Music Rights Societies

by http://AutoSportsSimulations.com

Archived