Reviews Wanted! ButtKicker V/S Clark Synthesis V/S Aura for seat vibration.

Goatman24

I'm looking for those that have tried some of these different products for the Flight Simulator cockpit and can give some advise on how they work or compare.

I'm using two front seats from a Honda Civic and would be attaching these to them.

Mitch

I was born on the North Coast, where they coined the phrase that they still call Rock-n-Roll! Asus Maximus VII mb, Wind7 64-240 GB SSD-8GB RAM-IntelCore i7-4790k Haswell Quad Core 4 ghz-GTX 1060-TH2G-2-Saitek Yokes, -2-CH pedals-GFTQ6 throt, 49" Samsung Monitor.

I have only used the Buttkicker Gamer 2. It works excellent with great effect for FSX/P3D. I bought the Opus FSI weather program, because it had a buttkicker setup, and that made the setting up part easy.

Anyways, it is an excellent product for me and I never fly without it; 2 big thumbs up from me.

Bruce

Thanks for the reply Bruce. I'll have to look into that.

Mitch

I was born on the North Coast, where they coined the phrase that they still call Rock-n-Roll! Asus Maximus VII mb, Wind7 64-240 GB SSD-8GB RAM-IntelCore i7-4790k Haswell Quad Core 4 ghz-GTX 1060-TH2G-2-Saitek Yokes, -2-CH pedals-GFTQ6 throt, 49" Samsung Monitor.

Archived