Mixing manufacturer controls

I am currently running FSX Steam Edition with a joystick. My computer is a Dell tower with an I7 processor and Nvidia Force Experience Card. I want to change this set-up to a Yoke, Rudder Pedals, and Throttle Quadrant.

I had a private pilot ticket about 35 years ago but I am new to fight simulators. So I want to start with lower end controls.

My question is in regards to mixing these controls with different manufacturers and if they will work together.

The following are the controls I'd like to start out with:

1. CH Products Flight Sim Yoke USB ( 200-615 ).

2. Logitech G Saitek PRO Flight Throttle Quadrant.

3. Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder.

Any input and suggestions about these three products working together would be greatly appreciated.

I can't answer your specific question, but I have a Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS where the Joystick part quit working, and I now use the Throttle part of the X52 with a Thrustmaster T16000M Joystick, and it works just fine. I believe your suggested combination should also work.

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.5GHz; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 11GB GDDR5X; ASRock Z270 K6 Gaming MB, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM; 500GB SSD + 2TB HDD; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; 34" 21:9 curved 4K Monitor

Archived