Moving Panels To Multiple Monitors

kevinfolsom

Help! I have a multiple monitor cockpit setup (3 for the outside view using a MatroxTriple Head 2 Go, 2 for the upper displays using a Matrox Dual Head 2 Go, one for the lower display and an open cockpits CDU for the FMC display) and use the I-Fly 737NG. The problem is when I move more than one of the panel to the monitors I use for the separate flight displays in windowed mode, get them positioned and switch back to full screen mode, the simulator drops down into my start panel. Moving just one display panel to one monitor does not cause a problem switching back to full screen mode. It works just fine. However when I move multiple displays to there respective monitor then the simulator drops into the start menu, clicking on the fs picture on the start menu causes the simulator to open again then return to back the start menu. Does anybody know what could be causing this? It did not use to do this a couple of years ago. I even formatted the hard drive then reinstalled Windows 7, FS9 and the I-Fly 737NG but it still misbehaves.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

SOLVED. It turns out the Matrox Dual Head 2 Go was causing the problem. I used it to save an output on one of the video cards I have installed. I removed it and connected both monitors to separate outputs and now all is working fine now.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

Archived