World of AI ever to be updated?

K2rockall

Hello,

Just a quick question. I'm a big fan of World of AI as so easy to use and worked from the start. However, is there any prospect of it ever being updated with new liveries/aircraft models etc? Seems like the last airline package added was Colbalt in 2017 and some of the other airline liveries are pretty old now and need updating e.g. JAL/Qatar/Gulf Air etc. No dreamliners/A350s etc which now form the modern airport scene.

I know this is freeware community stuff, but just wondering if we'll ever see anyone modernise WoAI further? I really like it compared to the hard to use payware add-ons.

Alpha-India Group have the answer with their AIG AI Manager – One Click Installer, available from here: https://www.alpha-india.net/

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

The AIG AI Manager does work with FSX, it's an AI flight plan/model/texture error checker and editor. If you download any of AIG's packages, AIG AI Manager can install those from the unzipped files in the same way that WOAI installer does. Many of AIG's packages are currently up to the Summer 2018 schedules, and are available in the library here.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived