Checking on the weather back East.

GBJim

I just can't get enough of looking at and flying this B-50 weather plane.

Click to enlarge.

a2.jpg

Flying East along the length of Long Island, N.Y. at about 30,000 feet.

a3.jpg

Montauk Point, the far Easten tip of Long Island.

a5.jpg

Headed out into the Atlantic.

a6.jpg

Approaching Cape Cod.

a7.jpg

Cape cod from 38,000 feet.

a1.jpg

Taxiing in at Logan International, Boston.

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Hi Jim - Your calendar must be off a bit, you are still showing "green" in the landscape as you make your way up to Cape Cod? I took my "old Pal" on a cruise from LaGuardia to Logan, and it looked very cold up there, desolate "white" landscape! No "potty stops" on this trip, no complaints from the crew either! I am very much sold on this B-25 as it sounds the same for you and your B-50. Both nice aircraft, but mine will end up using less fuel!

Have a nice Christmas holiday Jim! - Rick :cool:

2018-12-15_23-27-4-579.jpg

Hi Jim - Your calendar must be off a bit, you are still showing "green" in the landscape...

Hey! Our young pilot friend is not worrying about realism in FS! :):) Your B-25 is a great one BTW!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Beautiful F-4 Rick. I think that you should tell where you found that one ?

Jim

Jim - You and I downloaded the same F4. I later found this one, I like it a lot better, and you said you were content with the one you had??? Still want it? I can look for it, if you want it. I'd do it only for "Our young pilot friend!"

Rick :cool:

Yes Rick, I'd certainly appreciate it. There was a time there, when I was juggling about 3 Phantom's, and didn't think that I was happy with either one, but your new one looks like it's a real beauty. Please send it along if you can. And no, please don't let the old French or Dutch guy have it. :)

Thanks.

Jim

AH! means I'm the only Guru left. Great! It's very good thing to play such an important role in your life. von Peerhovens always play important roles in lots of lives. Our destiny. We're friends of the common men.

Edit: Gerard: Nanananananananana! Pffrt!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gerard, You are FIRED ! You are no longer one of my guru's

Even no some bail out? That's a high altitude it seems! :):):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

" Even no some bail out? " - Gerard

No bail out, you have been FIRED ! However, you may reapply for Guru status by making out the proper paper work, and submitting it with the regular processing fee of $ 1000, to my address here in Tucson. No other exceptions will be considered. Amen !

I'll send you a truck-load of beer if you don't reapply Gerard's Guru Status.:):)

Ah! That solidarity of gurus! A good thing I find!

Hey, Gérard, I'll reinstate your Guru status for the small price of a bottle of Bordeaux and some fine Roquefort cheese. None of that beer from an overturned Dutch truck and holey, green, moldy cheese.:D

I'm becoming more refined. You might say outstanding in my field;)

cow_humor_im_outstanding_in_my_field_cutting_board-rb1b5ec88fdac4dd29d587fae4c90dbd3_i9824_8byvr.jpg

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived