Iris Products and Updating Navigraph

bmatt569

Hi All,

You guys are the best when one can't get a reply from the good folks who provide some awesome products.

I bought the Iris PC 24 some time ago and it "languished" in my hanger for a long time. Once I installed it into FSX SE it quickly became my "go to" aircraft. I'd like to update the AIRAC from Navigraph (I have a subscription). When I open the Navigraph FMS Data Manager and try to add the Iris PC 24, Iris Products or the PC 24 isn't listed.

So, am I to understand that this A/C isn't updatable? I've gone to using Little Nav Map and it updates OK and the flight plans I make with it work in the PC 24.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time

Not familiar with the Iris PC 24, but most of the aircraft that use the older Garmin GPSs can't be updated using Navigraph, because they use the navigation data internal to FSX/P3D.

To update the internal data you'll need to look at http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html, which is freeware or https://www.fsaerodata.com/, which is payware.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

System: i7-13700K, Gigabyte Z790 UD AX, 32GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1080 FTW Gaming, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, MSFS 2020, FSX, Thrustmaster T.16000M Joystick, Cessna Pedals, Saitek Trim Wheel, Switch Panel, and Multi Panel

Hi All,

You guys are the best when one can't get a reply from the good folks who provide some awesome products.

I bought the Iris PC 24 some time ago and it "languished" in my hanger for a long time. Once I installed it into FSX SE it quickly became my "go to" aircraft. I'd like to update the AIRAC from Navigraph (I have a subscription). When I open the Navigraph FMS Data Manager and try to add the Iris PC 24, Iris Products or the PC 24 isn't listed.

So, am I to understand that this A/C isn't updatable? I've gone to using Little Nav Map and it updates OK and the flight plans I make with it work in the PC 24.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

It is not updateable. In fact I'm not its even supported any more. It's not listed on the IRIS forum and all google links turn up blind.

Navigraph will not update the database sufficiently.

Archived