Thread: What flights have you done today, and what flights have you planned?? And whats your fave flight?

chrisgoodwin02 Guest

Default What flights have you done today, and what flights have you planned?? And whats your fave flight?

I have dont 2:
    - Frankfurt - Zurich
    - Zurich - Frankfurt
    And I think I will fly a flight in a 767 somewhere! (US probably)
    My favorite flight is:
    Geneva - Innsbruck
    It is very challenging approach!

Default RE: What flights have you done today, and what flights have you planned?? And whats your fave flight?

Who really cares.

Signature, I dont need no stinking signature.

Default RE: What flights have you done today, and what flights have you planned?? And whats your fave flight?

Have you done the Innsbruck RW 26 approach from the West?The East is good but the West is a cracker!

Please you guys.........My fav flight is in a SR-71 Blackbird, from Area 51 to Edwards AFB. It's a short flight, about 45 minutes, but you feel like a military pilot...

And my new sig....
    https://www.flightsim.com/images/noimage.png

Well, I was gonna go flyin for real this morning in a 150 to do spiral dives but fog fog fog blanketed the airport, I might get a flight later this afternoon. As for FS, I might fly from JFK-PIT or BWI, Saab340 for American Eagle and build some more hours up.

PIII 850MHz
    384MB DDR SDRAM
    40GB 7200RPM HD
    CD-RW drive
    Visiontek Xtasy GeForce 2 MX400 64MB PCI
    Windows ME
    Cable modem
    https://www.flightsim.com/images/noimage.png
    [link:www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?photographersearch=Loren%20Brajkovic&distinct_entry=true|Airliners.net pics] [link:www.geocities.com/pacific_coastal/home.html|Pacific Coastal Virtual]
    CYYJ

I did the third leg of my Round the World trip today to NUUK.(BGGH)

If you haven't ever flown around there - give it a go - the scenery is fabulous!

Screenshots and report available from the link below.

http://rtw2003.tripod.com

Missoula to Seattle, Montreal to Boston, Molokai to Honolulu.

(Hmm...6 people care so far. Sorry about that "Bleed_Strap.")
    THE most misspelled word on the Internet = LOOSE for LOSE
    LOSE = something lost
    LOOSE = not tight!

My favorite flight is Germany (EDDF or EDDL) to London. The ATC is always great.
    Matti

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-02 AT 03:44PM (EST)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-02 AT 03:44 PM (EST)[/font]

Bat,

How about the scenery? Any good?
    THE most misspelled word on the Internet = LOOSE for LOSE
    LOSE = something lost
    LOOSE = not tight!