Panning Adjustments?

LTCSZ

Hello: Two questions on Panning:

1. I know there is a way to adjust the Panning speed (make it more sensitive/finer) but I cannot figure out how to do it...Can someone advise?

2. Is there a keyboard setting that will "snap" the panel back to center after panning around?

Thanks a lot....

In cameras.cfg file look for HeadingPanRate = 75 - play with that setting.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

2. Is there a keyboard setting that will "snap" the panel back to center after panning around?

There is a key combination, if that's what you mean. CTRL+SPCE BAR I believe will do that, but I may be wrong. Give it a try :)

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not at Pc. In fsx it's something like

look, snap forward.

View, snap forward.

or

Look, center

or

view, center.

You'll need to assign it. It is not assigned by default.

Contr+Enter does not only center the view. It also moves the seat position (view position) back to it's starting position. Not handy if you just moved the view to a better position in the vc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived