Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flying lessons? Really?

1. Default Wanna play ball?

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    +1
    Hey Barry? I think I told you before,.. my offer to make a few pitches at you to see if you can hit still stands. They got any baseball diamonds where you live? Let's see you hit one of my pitches, dude.
    Name:  Blazing-Fastball.png
Views: 139
Size:  63.8 KB

2. Default

I didn't get the thread either, however I can tell you Cessna does indeed have a plane that looks like this. I saw it at the Indy airshow approximately 4-5 years ago . ( I was shocked when I saw it...... duh, um... cirrus..... um ..... lawsuit anyone? ) I don't recall what they named it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnSavory View Post
    Hey Slick......here is an aeronautical comment for you. No one gives a Flying F*** about this dood.
    Umm, I don't really care, 666 mark of the beast or whatever freaky character you are. I just keep people informed. It's what I do. Is your freak picture there supposed to be scary, ..or..

Don't worry about my name. Worry about the 2 times you have been reported to the mods. Maybe a new web site is more your style.

5. Default So, I wonder where the Cirrus is

Quote Originally Posted by scottb613 View Post
    Wow!, and thanks for the link. Apparently, and I hate to admit it, but AOPA confirms what you say. The "Seattle Times" and CNN couldn't get to the issue of the following point, but from AOPA:
    "John Miller, a beer wholesaler, was working in his Bloomington, Indiana, warehouse on July 4, 2010, when he received a phone call from an unfamiliar number. “I didn’t recognize the area code,” said Miller, who let the call go into voice mail and listened to the message a few minutes later. “It was the Coast Guard from Miami and they said they’d received an ELT ping from my airplane. I thought, ‘It couldn’t be.’
    “I immediately turned and drove to the airport to check my hangar, and lo and behold, the airplane was gone.” Miller’s 2008 Cessna Corvalis 400 TT was found crashed in a mangrove swamp beside Great Abaco Island in the Bahamas."

OK. So I'm gonna have to go back in my search at Orcas Island and look for a Cirrus which I thought was, or heard was, a Cessna top-winger rather than to the Bahamas, which I thought, or heard, was the SR22, then.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

6. Default I guess if Cirrus says so

Wow. Even Cirrus made a point to put Colton up on their own board here: http://servicecenters.cirrusdesign.c...ion6-25-10.pdf

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lnuss View Post
    I still don't know what you are talking about.
    Umm, uh, maybe they know what I'm talking about? http://news.blogs.cnn.com/category/c...refoot-bandit/

8. Default Of all the freakish nerve, doesn't quite cover it

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnSavory View Post
    Don't worry about my name. Worry about the 2 times you have been reported to the mods. Maybe a new web site is more your style.
    The first time you stuck your nose in my post, you say "No one gives a Flying F***", in reference to a national and internationally known news article I made on here, and you have the flippant gall to threaten me with your moderators, or whatever, after you make the flippant offensive remark on here, in regards to my post: "No one gives a Flying F***" {?}

9. Default It must be common knowledge for these guys

Quote Originally Posted by scottb613 View Post
    Thanks again for that. Maybe these guys can iron out the Cirrus issue: http://outlawsandoutcasts.blogspot.com/2013/

10. Default Makes sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by lnuss View Post
    Even combined with the title of this thread, it makes no sense.
    OK. How about this.. does this make sense? Famous actual airplane bandit who had not flown ANY aircraft a single day in his life is the subject of a possible movie production

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast